BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on going to 19" next season and going to use my stock wheels for winter tires. That leaves me with a set of Michelin Pilots (225/45/18 & 255/40/18) which will have 6k by the time they come off in about 3-4 weeks. No track, no abuse, no patches, so they are in very good shape. What do u think they are worth?

Thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
I will take them if you'd like. Please call me at (201) 925-6898.
Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
u interested in selling just the fronts? if so, how much?

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,128 Posts
im interested in the whole set. pm me or email me at [email protected] so we can discuss prices

thanks... paul

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
Could your sig be any longer? :)

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,128 Posts
GordonMurray said:
Could your sig be any longer? :)

actually, i think so. ;) it slowly grew over time though... the uuc stuff is a reminder to rob whenever he sees my sig... i want xi stuff to come out dammit! and the last part is really just a reminder to me for what i have to look forward to in the immediate future.

EDIT: if i knew how to use html code or whatever to make the text a smaller size, i definitely would. hint hint to anyone out there:thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I live in fairfax, I need to get new tires for mine anyways since I got a nice nail in my front. How much do you want for em?

·
is baaaaaaaaaack...
1,128 Posts
jkuper said:
Are we talking signatures or tires here?!
ok ok, sorry for the thread jack. regardless, i am very interested in picking up these tires. any prices floating around so far?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts