BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two of these. One fits and the other doesn't. You need to have the wheel that uses nuts and bolts to fasten your trim. I painted it myself and will consider repainting it before I sell it. If you are interested let me know.

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Can I see pics...I also painted mine silver but it didnt come out great....If yours is better I will buy yours...

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics

Here are a couple of pics. I already got offered 45 for it. I am going to repaint the other one and get it ready to ship.

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
I want it...Thats a lot better than mine...I totally screwed mine up...50 shipped Ill paypal you right now

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok

That sounds good to me. My paypal is [email protected]
I am actually waiting for it to dry right now haha. Gotta put one more coat on it and then the matte finish. I guess I have decent painting skillz. You pay me tonight I will send it out tomorrow.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah

Well just let me know by tomorrow because I am leaving town and need to know whether or not to bring the trim with me. I would love to mail it tomorrow though and get the sale over with.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool

It will be ready and I will get it out with a tracking number tomorrow afternoon. Thanks and later.

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
When you said one fits and one doesnt...I hope ill be getting the one that fits lol ?

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh ok

Well just to clarify, I have a wheel that the trim just screws in with torx screws. The one that I bought from bluecougar is one that needs washers and bolts which is the one that I am selling. I think that you should probably check what your wheel accepts before I send it to you. I just repainted it for you though today. It still fits in general it is just that if you dont have the right M3 wheel then it fits loosely. Marco

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok also

I am not accepting your money transfer until you are sure that you want to go through with it. If you want to change your mind then just cancel it no harm done. I actually have to repaint it again though. I didnt sand enough in one spot and I am a perfectionist. It wont hurt the overall appearance I just have to take off the paint and re-apply it. Let me know what you want to do. Marco

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
I think I have the ones with the Torx screws when I think about it bro...You cant sell me the other one...****...I didnt know there were 2 different kinds of trims....damnit

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha yeah

I didn't know that either. I was pissed when I got this one and it didn't fit. Unfortunately the other one is on my car. Okay then I will cancel your payment.

Is there anyone else that wants to buy this?:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
What kind of paint are you using? and what kind of matte clear? looks great and i want to do all of my trim in that color.

·
Registered
534 Posts
do u have the part number? thats the only way i can tell if it will fit..TIA

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry

I am not trying to ignore anyone that is interested. I am still in Houston and I left the trim in my apt in Portland. I will be back on Sunday the 18th. So I will get the part number then. I am not sure whose car it will fit on because you have to check it yourself unless the part number alone will tell you if it fits or not. I will post the part number next week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts