E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got it this Monday but unfortunately something came up today so I MIGHT need the money. As most of you know, Bilstein USA raised their prices on these. Rennsport's out of stock & they don't know when & how much it's going to cost when it arrives. Turner M/S now charges $1550 plus shipping. I'm asking a FIRM $1300 plus shipping. It has been sitting in my garage since Monday. I haven't even opened the box yet (I still have the receipt showing I bought it 2 weeks ago).

If you're local, I accept cash, money order, cashiers check or paypal (add 2.9%). If you can't pick it up, then I accept everything I just said except cash (Kind of dangerous to send cash in an envelope you know).

In case, you guys are wondering why don't I return it to the vendor, well b/c they'd charge me a 20% restocking fee. :( PM or email me if you're interested, thanks!

·
Registered
516 Posts
so.. you're playing this like a stock market? i emailed renn-sport and they still quoted me $1300. So all id be saving here is the tax. I am interested tho, how about 85% of the original price?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll pass on your offer.

When did you email them? I called Sam about 3-4 weeks ago & that's what he told me (Before the price effect). The new price from Bilstein took effect on November 1st & AUTHORIZED dealer cost's more then $1300 (I just asked a vendor right before I posted this thread). And no, I haven't played the stock market for awhile...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not selling them for sure

It looks like I won't have to sell them after all. Thanks for all the interest.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts