BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering what I can get for my M-Tech front and how much of an interest there is for one out there locally.

So uh, yea it's painted Sapphire Metallic Black for a sedan and I have both front trim pieces (license plate holder one and license plate delete one) fog lights and fog light rings, and I actually have 3 pairs of bulbs (9006). I have 3000K bulbs, Super White bulbs, and the OEM bulbs. There is wear and tear on the bottom of the two front splitters, but it's only noticeable if you look underneath it.

MSRP is $688, Tischer BMW sells it for $475, replicas go for ~$250, so I'm not too sure how much I'd be looking to get. Hopefully around $400-ish? But I'm not even sure. Everything's OEM, paint is oem (475), all parts (exception of 2/3 bulbs) are OEM, condition is very good.

So let's see what you guys have to say.

Again, this is just a feeler :)

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
jeff must be loosing interest in bmw's.....his post count is stagnant
hahha, maybe, but honestly I dont have the time or desire to sit in front of the comp and vegetate like i used too, im im not exactly to upset about it either :eeps: :shhh:

·
Registered
70 Posts
What type of sides and rear do you have? I'm just trying to see how well it would line up with everything else stock.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What type of sides and rear do you have? I'm just trying to see how well it would line up with everything else stock.
^hes basically stock too except the front, which is also basically stock. hahaha sorry ryan.
Hahaha word boce, I've got stock sides and rear with the M-Tech front.

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts