BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am want to see how much I can get for my i90c Nextel Phone w/ the following:

Limited Edition Clear Case w/ Ti Silver inner housing
Glossy White/Clear buttons
i95c Software
And a s*** load of ring tones... too many to name...
Extra games also
Motorola Clip
1 Home recharger plug
1 battery

This is way better than the original. I wanna get rid of this so I can save up for the i730...
I'm pretty sure no one wants this phone but oh wells.

sim card not included...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WarSong said:
What does the i95c software do? :dunno: how did you do it?
I'm not sure how... my lil' brother did it for me, but its some kind of IDEN program. I dink my brother hacked the program so I didn't have to buy it. He uploaded a lot of ring tones, games, and the i95c software... i dink its a big improvement...

i forgot to mention this is from the computer... you need to purchase a data cable to upload the stuff...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol... i only notice lil stuff like when you have an incoming call it not only shows the name of who's calling but if its their cell number, work number, home number, etc...

also i've noticed that when the fone rings, the reception light goes krazy and changes color like red green and orange.... the blue light on the keypads strobe up too...

that's all i really noticed...i'll have to find out from my bro...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also when you change ur ring tone...it plays when u are scrolling down...

before it didn't...u had to select the tone first and play it ur self from the volume button on the side...

·
Registered
0 Posts
If you are buying a 730 you can not use the same sim card that is in your phone now anyway so you should sell it with the phone I just got the I730 and I am selling my I95cl now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts