BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
needs a proper photoshoot..
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls.....Got a set of Pg3's i'm thinking of selling, trying to get a price of 2900 rims only, no tires. (Willing to negotiate on the price). Rims are 4 months old. Check out the pics on my sig, i'll try to get more up later when i get my digi cam back.

19x8.5 front
19x10 rear

Fits e46 coupes fine but will have to roll fenders if your car is lowered. Not sure if they fit sedans. Preferred buyers around southern cali, just not sure if i want to deal with the shipping, but yea, pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm pretty interested but are you sure it will fit into the coupes?
I tought it will only fit the M3s? Can you verify this?
Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
how about trade pg2s and 200 dollars!!!

·
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey whats up guys, sorry but right now i'm not interested in the trades, just seeing if i can get a reasonable offer for them so i could get some hre's.

natchris - yeah they will fit 3 series coupes fine, as you can see in my sig, those are the rims i am selling, only thing is you would have to roll the rear fenders a bit to avoid the rubbing but besides that it fits great. No problem what so ever.

casanova - thanks for the heads up bro! Damn ur ride looks sweet. Love the rear spoilers:thumbup:

·
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btw, natchris, if you really are interested, i'm willing to set time aside so you can drop by and take a look for yourself so that you won't have doubts about the fitment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts