BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, I have a set of Hamann 19x8.5 PG2's all around with 235/35/19 Nitto 555 wheels for sale for $2,650 OBO. The rims are in great shape (Two of the rims that had curb rashes were fixed today and look brand new now). So, no more curb rashes on any of the rims. :thumbup: The tires have 70%+ thread left. Also, I have spacers in the rear, I will add the spacers with the rims (Longer bolts included). If you have any questions please E-mail me (Do not PM me!!!) at [email protected].

Also, please no low ballers and no trades. If you guys need pics, please view my album located at the bottom of my sig. I will take closer pics of the rims sometime soon and will post it when available.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

·
call me kev :D
6,299 Posts
jarox said:
The rims still available? How far r u from Bay Area CA.
about a good 5-6 hours south of bay area.

what you getting to replace this mike? ;) free :bump: for ya

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,099 Posts
lol damn I so wish I could buy these. Having no job sucks. I know you said no trades so you don't have to care.

but I have a pair of m68's and $1200 Ready to go if you're interested lol. Even though it's a horrible deal. Oh well

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally took pics of the rims. The pics don't do my rims justice due to my sucky 2.1 Megapix camera. Anyway, here are the pics...

Here is the FL (Front Left) Driver side rim...

Here is the FR (Front Right) Passenger side rim (Note: This rim "HAD" curb rashes)...

Here is the RL (Rear Left) Driver side rim (Note: This rim "HAD" curb rashes)...

Here is the RR (Rear Right) Passenger side rim...

One more thing I forgot to add, Buyer pays for shipping if I do ship. So far, I have a buyer that is willing to drive down or have a friend drop by and pick them up. E-mail me if you have any questions at [email protected].

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,099 Posts
Oh **** you're in rowland heights. That's HELLA close.

Hmmm, if I could get some extra money would you be interested in some m68's but as I read no trades so I assume you want the straight cash lol.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kev (E46boy) = Not sure what I want to get, just got tired of these rims. Hopefully something that is 19x10 in the rear...:D

AssassinGT = Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to get some other 19 inch rims, just not sure at this time. Thanks anyways and hope you find some rims.:thumbup:

·
call me kev :D
6,299 Posts
AssassinGT said:
Oh **** you're in rowland heights. That's HELLA close.

Hmmm, if I could get some extra money would you be interested in some m68's but as I read no trades so I assume you want the straight cash lol.
LOL.. dude.. quick bugging my friend, he doesn't want no m68 lol :flipoff:

and yes.. he lives really close to me :)

·
JDM - Style
4,136 Posts
Mike - are you willing to separate? If yes, how much do you want for wheels only? :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts