E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these springs installed on my car two months ago. I have the the H&R Sport springs for the front and the H&R Race springs for the rear. This gives the car a even drop. I can send pics if need to see how low the drop is. The springs are still on my car so I can't send pics of them. Looking to get 250 shipped for these, looking for a quick sale if possible.

·
Registered
621 Posts
sorry but you probably wond get 200 for the springs.....you can get a new set....not mix and matched for around 230 shipped....
COPY AND PASTED FROM TIRERACK.COM

maybe 200 with the install.....
********>*******>********><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="760">*******><tr valign="top"><td class="searchheadnew" colspan="5">H&R Race Spring Set</td> <td class="searchhead2new">Product Details | Reviews </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="searchresultnew" width="160"> </td> <td class="searchresultnew" width="226">Front and Rear Fitment Ride Height: Extreme Lowering
Note: Avg low 2.0"F 1.4"R
Excludes models with sport suspension.
</td> <td class="searchresultnew" width="15">
</td> <td class="searchresultnew" align="left" valign="top"> Price: $229.00 (kit)
Estimated Availability: Low Stock
</td> <td class="searchresultnew" align="left" valign="top" width="20">
</td> <td class="searchresultnew" align="center" bgcolor="#dddddd" width="152"> <form action="/cart/AddItem.jsp" name="suspItem15"> <input name="addedFrom" value="/suspension/Susptabl.jsp?autoMake=BMW&autoModel=330i+Sedan&autoYear=2003&autoModClar=&brand=all#AutocrossH%26RRace+Spring+Set" type="hidden"><input name="shipquote" value="N" type="hidden"> <input name="clarifier" value="Front and Rear fitment" type="hidden"> *******> ********>*******>********><table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"> *******><tr> <td align="right">Quantity: <select name="qty" size="1"> <option value="1" selected="selected">1</option> <option value="2">2</option> <option value="3">3</option> <option value="4">4</option> </select>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td></tr>********></table></form></td></tr>********></table>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.