BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
is stylin all over you
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling these in the near future and wanted to see how much interest there would be. I'd probably sell them for $3300 or so without tires. These have been cleaned at least twice a week for the past month and a half I've owned them. There are a couple of nicks from normal high speed driving that I have partaked in southern california :pimpin: Thanks for the time bros.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just that I'm happy for myself to have a chance to put some gold LMs on my car. Don't take it wrong. ;) You know I dig them. Let me know when you made up your mind.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
You know I want them...hehe :)

AIM or PM me....

hmm, that means I gotta sell my SST GT3 rims now or have 2 sets of rims!

rk

·
is stylin all over you
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OKAY, FIRST OF ALL I AM GAUGING INTEREST SO EASE UP STEEL GREY :D If yall know me, you'd know that I'm og as **** so don't trip on my next rims. I have had another set of wheels anyway. Secondly, it's the other way around Rich, TJ is my friend. They are standard M3 issue which includes 19x8.5 +32 and 19x10 +25. Third of all, you guys are crazy :dunno: :lmao: :pimpin:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mesh king, do you think you could post pics of them on your car? I'm not really interested, but I'd love to see how they look. I've never seen gold LMs.

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,417 Posts
NOOOOO lol mesh king this is your originality man. Anyone can pick your car out with these on :D I say keep them.

·
is stylin all over you
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AssassinGT said:
NOOOOO lol mesh king this is your originality man. Anyone can pick your car out with these on :D I say keep them.
Ya I know bro. I actually have another set or rims that are my number ones which I'm saving for later. I also want to get two other sets that nobody has, just not gold anymore :D :pimpin: :thumbup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
RandyL said:
Just that I'm happy for myself to have a chance to put some gold LMs on my car. Don't take it wrong. ;) You know I dig them. Let me know when you made up your mind.
and if you buy those ..perhaps i could buy yours :D

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,857 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: :pimpin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts