BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you may have noticed that I have recently begun entertaining the idea of selling my car as-is with all of the parts still installed. My asking price for the entire car with all the parts is $30,000 but am quite willing to negotiate.

In the meantime, I'd like to get an idea as to how much interest there is in the parts I have on the car; I think there might be a lot of interest! The prices bellow are FIRM and I will not have the time negotiate over a few bucks here and there. Obviously, if you think my pricing is way off let me know! Also, local sales are preferred and I am located in the NY/NJ area. If you have stock parts to trade, you will have preference over those who are just looking to buy parts flat out.

Custom Molded AC Schnitzer Front Bumper (Silver Grey)
$1000 + stock
~ Painted Silver Grey
~ All work done by JMK BMW under the supervision of Body Shop Manager, Tom Gillespie (TOMMY G)
~ Authentic AC Schnitzer front add-on was molded to the stock bumper and all reflectors and plate holes were removed
~ minor scraping on the underside (not visible) but no marks otherwise; will include fog light assemblies but not bulbs
~ Will need stock front bumper from a facelift coupe in Silver Grey; M-Tech acceptable as well

OEM M3 Side Mirrors (Sapphire Black)
$250 + stock
~ These are in perfect condition as they were just re-painted
~ NON-AUTOFOLD but have full power and memory features
~ 12-pin variety
~ Will need stock mirrors in Silver Grey and 12pin

OEM M-Tech Side Skirts (Silver Grey)
$150 + stock
~ Painted Silver Grey
~ All work done by JMK BMW under the supervision of Body Shop Manager, Tom Gillespie (TOMMY G)
~ No signs of wear
~ Will need stock side skirts from a coupe in Silver Grey
OEM M-Tech Rear Bumper (Silver Grey/Sapphire Black)
$250 + stock
~ Painted Silver Grey w/ Sapphire Black center insert
~ No signs of wear
~ Will need stock rear bumper from a coupe/sedan in Silver Grey
Xtec 3000K Fog Light Kit
$150
~ All parts in perfect working condition
~ Will include an extra set of slightly used 3000K bulbs
~ Yellow light is emitted and is VERY bright and VERY useful especially in fog
SSR Comp-H Wheels (19x8)
Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R (245/35/19)
$1500 + stock
~ Used for under 1,000 miles; like-new condition with no signs of wear; 100% tread depth
~ These are great wheels and weigh under 20lbs; the tires are PHENOMENAL and have been reviewed as the best performing non-R-comp tire available in the EXTREME performance category
~ Will need a set of stock 17" wheels/tires; Style doesn't matter; Tire tread must be usable and even
TC Kline Racing Suspension Kit
TC Kline Racing Front Camber Plates
$1500 + stock
~ Used for under 5,000 miles; like-new condition and in perfect working condition; Entire kit retails for well over $2,000
~ Dual-Adjustable Front; Single-Adjustable Rear; Bana Rubber RSMs; Solid Bearing Front Camber Plates; Height Adjustable; 450 Front Spring Rate; 500 Rear Spring Rate
~ Well known to be among the best suspension kits on the market; Easy to install b/c front springs will remain on the shocks (no need to compress)
~ Will need a stock suspension either from a Sport Package equipped car or a 330Ci
OEM M3 Steering Wheel w/ Custom Painted Trim
$200 + stock
~ No major signs of wear; still has mostly matte finish to it; leather has not gotten shinny; Airbag not included; Tri-color Stitched
~ Lower trim has been painted Silver Grey w/ a matte clearcoat; matches nicely with ANY trim color; same look/feel as stock silver trim but instead with some metallic flake to it
~ Will need a stock steering wheel (non-4-spoke) but no need for an airbag unit
Custom Painted Interior Trim (Matte Silver Grey)
$200 + stock
~ Painted Silver Grey w/ a matte clearcoat to preserve the factor trim's fit and finish
~ Slightly darker than standard silver trim and slightly lighter than Titan II M3 trim with the same matte feel; very nice metallic flake to it
~ Matches well with ANY color car
~ Will need stock trim pieces from a coupe
OEM 3.38 Rear Differential
$500
~ VERY rare ratio and comes only from Auto 330's
~ Ideal for people who don't want to rev high with a 3.46 or for those that do not want to have to swap flanges; will bolt up to any other 330 without issue (can be used on non-330's but will require flange swapping)
~ In 6th Gear at 80MPH, I am revving at a reasonable 3,000RPMs
UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit for 6spd
$150 + stock

~ You all know how good this product is so I won't bother running down just how great it is; transforms your shifting experience
~ Will need stock shifter parts from a 6-speed
UUC Gen2 SwayBarbarians
Turner Motorsports Adjustable Front Endlinks

$300
~ Again, you all know how good this product is so I won't bother explaining it in detail; transforms the lateral handling
~ Will include brand new adjustable front endlinks from Turner Motorsports (worth $150) which make corner balancing much easier and replace a a failure-prone stock part
UUC TSE3 Exhaust System
$750 + stock
~ Likely the best exhaust system available for the non-M E46; extremely aggressive tone when accelerating and very civil when cruising; NO droning
~ This is the FIRST production-quality TSE3 ever made; exhaust tips are unbranded and do not have the typical "UUC by Corsa" tagline; no differences
~ Will need full unaltered stock exhaust from a 330

UUC Prototype Viper Intake System
$350
~ Unreleased product that man people would love to get their hands on; Carbon Fiber Canister w/ PiperCross Foam Filter; somewhat rough in appearance but still appealing and very purpose-built looking
~ Tubing is run to the lower brake duct like in the M3 and the result is subtle improvement in throttle response with absolutely NO change in sound except after 5,000RPMs at which point there is a subtle deepening of the roar to redline
UUC StrutBarbarian All-Magnesium Version
$350

~ All-magnesium version with magnesium endlinks; weighs VERY little (about as much as a 3-subject notebook!); Silver Color
~ Slight scratching along the center of the bar but nothing overly noticeable; happens to EVERY bar due to slight contact with hood
Powerflex Polyurethane Front Control Arm Bushings
$75
~ Will come pre-pressed into carriers for very easy installation
~ Used for approximately 10,000 miles and have plenty of life left on them
UUC Slotted Front Rotors
$125 + stock
~ Plenty of life left with no "lipping" on the outer edge (usually sign of wear)
~ Center hub has been painted Silver Grey
~ Will need a set of stock front rotors from a 330
UUC Stainless Steel Brake Lines
$75
~ These provide a subtle improvement in pedal feel
~ No signs of wear

·
Registered
371 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
371 Posts
^^^crap...just realized that you needed gray parts in exchange, terrible...how about the trim though? do you have any pics of it? im interested in that and have myrtle wood to trade

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just so everyone knows... I am holding off on responding to PMs and whatnot only because I want to see how many parts I could sell (and for how much) before I move forward with the part out. If I can't sell everything and/or sell it for what I'm asking for, I'm just keeping the car. So everyone sit tight and keep the offers/interest coming...

·
Registered
529 Posts
headlights

i was wondering if your 330 came with factory HIDs

might be willing to take those off your hands:excited:

...also, what about cd changer?

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
god damnit jared. i told you to tell me before hand! i just bought an mtech rear too :-(

too bad i dont like that molded lip :-(

let me know how much the TSE3 goes for

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
btw i have a rear bumper for you if you want with the brackets and everything if your buyer doesn't have one for replacement. its in great shape, just paint and go.

let me know

·
Registered
319 Posts
i'll take the side skirts i have a dent in mine : ( I just need 1 but i'll buy them both for $100 cause i could get them new for 60 i just dont wanna paint them since urs is grey and my car is grey.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fellas. As you may have figured, I've backed out of my interest in parting out my car. I will of course keep everyone in mind if I do ever decide to part the car out but for now its not something I can do mostly because of my ever-busy schedule.

Thanks for the interest and feel free to PM me or reply in this thread if you're interested in parts. It'll help me when the time does come to figure out what I'm going to do with my parts.

Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts