BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ultimate in utility and performance. A hoodlum with a graduate degree.

no shortcuts on conversion. perfectly civil for daily driving while retaining factory-like drive-ability.

anybody who's done the research knows the time and dedication required to build such a car.

http://www.rogueengineering.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=2002WAG -$65k if by rogue, yada yada....you get the idea

car has been shaken down and dead nuts reliable for last 10k mi regularly returning 320+ miles per tank w/mixed style driving, hwy/city

if purchased in CA will smog prior to transfer of title which i possess free and clear

seamless integration: hvac/ac/cruise/all electrical function as intended

feeler as the itch for a p-car has hit

• orient blue 2000 323it (clean title, ALL ORIGINAL PAINT & PANELS less facelifted bodywork) w/2004 m3 engine/6spd trans/rearend/brakes/suspension (control arms/trailing arms/etc)
  • ALL M3 COMPONENTS HARVESTED FROM ONE 55k MI CAR
  • Current mileage: 65k
  • facelift hood/fenders
  • bi-xenons
  • non-oe m3 front bumper / mirrors
  • zhp int trim w/M3 cluster reflecting actual mileage of m3 running gear (65k mi)
  • m3 steering wheel
  • 19x8.5/10 rials (235 front, 245 back)
  • whalen shift machine
  • eibach springs w/koni fsd's
small mark on the driveway is from tire dressing as the car leaks nothing.

asking $24k, 996 turbo ONLY TRADE CONSIDERED (+cash from my end)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
car is free from dings and nicks although there are a few light scratches here and there that will cease to exit as those areas will be color sanded and polished within the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
875 Posts
What i would saw to make it sell faster, is to change the tail lights as well as remove the 323i emblem...other than that, amazing

·
Registered
7 Posts
that is awesome :clap:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Amazing car, GLWS. I love the 323 badge on it. Makes it even more of a sleeper in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
20,929 Posts
wow. worth every penny. 323 badge is a must have. :lmao: so sick dude.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Everything looks great, besides the mirrors... An ACS lip would look nice as well!

·
Registered
102 Posts
DREAM CAR!

I think about the swap every day, only I want to keep AWD and have the HP!!

Nicely done and good luck with the sell.

·
Premium Member
20,929 Posts
def flare the rear fenders liek Stu did, and that would have been it, frikin perfection.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts