split folding rear seats
under 35K miles
CPO warranty till Sept 2011

Hudson County, NJ

Looking to get $28K

·
Registered
388 Posts
Buyers be alert, make sure you get more info and verify vehicles is legit, watch post count and join date followed by limited info. GLWS!

·
Premium Member
20,914 Posts
seller is new on here, registered last month, 2 posts. maybe he really hangs out on M3 post, or m3 forums. thats typically how it goes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
seller is new on here, registered last month, 2 posts. maybe he really hangs out on M3 post, or m3 forums. thats typically how it goes.
That could be, but then again, why would somone post somthing for sale, and not stay ontop of it? Just saying...

·
Registered
141 Posts
That could be, but then again, why would somone post somthing for sale, and not stay ontop of it? Just saying...
One of those adds that makes you wonder. Price seems too low for condition, mileage and CPO status. If it's for real, it's one of the best bargains I've seen here in a whle. I think the ZCP package was overrated and overpriced. This would be just the e46 M3 I would want if I hadn't just bought my car.

·
Premium Member
20,914 Posts
some folks are busy? and sometimes they forget they posted on x forum, which they dont frequent. i know ive done that before.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts