BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<<< FEELER: join the E46 BMW Club! >>>

Ever thought of forming an e46 BMW club?? Kinda like Kontradictions, 935 Draggers, Irresistible, Prophecy C.C., etc but w/ E46ers ONLY?!

That way meets would be WAY more organized, and we can help each other out getting the BEST group buys, best body shops, dealerships, etc?! Also, these businesses would realize that we have a huge backing-- linked up with e46fanatics.com 18,000 members!

btw, I can bring to the table my car magazine publishing company. This would be a global club with local chapters in your area. Am I totally off base here, or is this a good idea?? :dunno: :dunno: :thumbup:

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...and no more NIGHTMARES at bodyshops-- they'd get you stuff done, and done right or they know your e46er friends will NEVER return!! :thumbup:

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[E46 CLUB] estab. 2003

Los Angeles would be the 1st chapter

if we did this and have enough people, then we'd do a vote on the name of the club...

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We would be a lot more "powerful" as a group! Wonder what the owner/founder of E46fanatics.com thinks?? Would he be down to help organize this?? :dunno:

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The gears are still turning but maybe those fanatics that wants to step it up would be great managers. Small states would be a problem but chapters would form....this could be great!! anyone seeing my on this vision?? :dunno:

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
GOALS:

MORE FREQUENT AND LARGER MEETS

MORE CONNECTIONS TOGETHER-- group buys, bshop recommendations, dealership connections, etc

EVEN A PRESENCE AT SEMA WOULD BE GREAT-- sponsors, media attention (i can help with that) etc!

EVENTS AT THE TRACK

NETWORKING FOR PROFESSIONAL/PERSONAL USE :pimpin: :dunno: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I think this would be a great idea. Instead of this being just a "forum" it should be the forum for the club members. Sort of like DTM Power. I think to pull this off, there should be regional forums, instead of just one "events" forum.

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AMG EATER..if you do this I race my E46 on all club levels..Road Race and if start this new club I will put your decals on my car so that you get full exposure at the motorsports communitty...
thats a great start! :thumbup: The sky would be the limit--

We would have a ANNUAL CHAPTER MEETING every year where E46ers would unite for a weekend.... this could be GREAT! Does anyone FEEL ME OUT THERE??

"...put the women and children to bed, and go looking for dinner"

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I think this would be a great idea. Instead of this being just a "forum" it should be the forum for the club members. Sort of like DTM Power. I think to pull this off, there should be regional forums, instead of just one "events" forum.
exactly--- it would be a spin off of the "EVENTS" forum multiplied by 110, more concentrated, more organized, etc%

STICKERS, T-SHIRTS, MAYBE A MONTHLY NEWSLETTER, ETC...

WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS ONE?? KINDA OF LIKE A CAR FRATERNITY! ~ E46 PRIDE ~

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Kinda like a e46 SEMA show just for us though--like our 1st annual meeting would be in VEGAS or something....all chapter members are invited for a weekend of socializing, member car show, etc...

We would have one large meeting that weekend about how the progress and direction we want our club to go, etc.... the light bulb is getting brighter... still working out more details....

kinda like BIMMERFEST but only more "connected" and not just one annual event-- local chapters would be having more events together, etc

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
hmm...... its basically a car club... like europrojetktz, we limit our members to euros, you'd be in E46.

its hard to start a new crew.... its not that easy!

great idea though, =)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts