E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a set of 16" alloy, so I am considering to either just sell the steelies or sell the complete set. Original plan is to keep the tires for the Saab 9~5 (which doesn't have snow tires yet), and sell the steelie locally.

I can post pic... anyone interested? They have been for my 00 323iT under 4 light-driving winters (~ 15k miles total) ... my 4 yr old has only 39k as we speak today ... so the Blizzak are not heavily driven.

$350 + shipping, firm. to justify the sale, as I can absolutely use the tires.

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wagon Man said:
Bought a set of 16" alloy, so I am considering to either just sell the steelies or sell the complete set. Original plan is to keep the tires for the Saab 9~5 (which doesn't have snow tires yet), and sell the steelie locally.

I can post pic... anyone interested? They have been for my 00 323iT under 4 light-driving winters (~ 15k miles total) ... my 4 yr old has only 39k as we speak today ... so the Blizzak are not heavily driven.

bump

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pix are here !

Wagon Man said:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lewjw/album?.dir=/cf99&.src=ph&.tok=ph9GB7BBBkQf4otq

·
Ultimate Wagon
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
redfred said:
Would you accept pay-pal? Can you give me the weight for one of the wheel/tire combos so I can est freight?

Thanks!
Yes I take PayPal. Wt for set is 43 lb. Dimensions per wheel as follow:

W & H (I mena diameter): 24.5"
D: 8.5"

IN case you don't know, cheapest is Fed-Ex ground. I can check the rate for you too, just in case. Anyway, pls use WA 99216 as ship from.

Let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts