BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna start parting out my car slowly, and wanted to see what I'd be able to get for my front bumper. Obviously, I'm going to need your stock M3 front bumper as trade and then some cash on top. Preferably another alpine white M3 so we don't have to paint the bumpers.

This is what I did for the front bumper:
European M3 front bumper (no reflectors)
Hamann front splitter
Hamann brake ducts
Mold/paint
The mold job/painting is flawless. It was just repainted about a month ago and has only been driven maybe 100 miles in that time. So you are getting a brand new paint job basically.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys...

next car i want will be 996 turbo, GT3, or nothing at all

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
Will u sell without a trade? If so, how much?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'd really prefer to do a trade plus cash. I don't really have the time to go buy another bumper and paint it. i'll sell it by itself as a last resort if I have to. And this is a feeler, so I don't know how much to ask. I will probably take any reasonable offer :)

But this is about how much I paid for the parts:

Euro M3 bumper ~ $500
Hamann Fog Covers ~ $400
Hamann Front Lip ~ 900
Molding/Paint ~ $700

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
haha so you do want a porsche :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good luck with the sale! One of my favorites! Kenny rarely drives the car so his parts are always in great condition.

·
ROI-ndian
1,413 Posts
I got an alpine white m3 bumper...just have to take my hamann lip off

maybe we can work something out, only prob is, im located in Miami so dont know how we could do the trade since I cant have my car off the road for more than a day or two (daily driver)

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a brand new M3 bumper still in the box wanna trade plus some cash, how much are u lookin for???

·
modder fokker
6,907 Posts
hehe damn.... i just bought a black M3 bumper, a hamann lip is on back order and the airducks i have already.... Your bumper is going to be my new 2OO5 look :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts