BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
OP if you want a set of 135 calipers with the custom brackets you're developing already on them PM me, I think I'm gonna switch from these to a different set of brakes... They do fit under the style 68 wheels but you're gonna need a set of 12.5 mm spacers. I ran this setup under style 68s for about a year. Caution if you buy the kit from ECS for $1600 they won't tell you that you need the spacers... But you do.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Vendor
13,155 Posts
Caution if you buy the kit from ECS for $1600 they won't tell you that you need the spacers... But you do.

There is a wheel fitment template on the site to show people how their wheels will fit with the kit. I always suggest using it to insure fitment of your wheels and our kit.

-James

·
Registered
217 Posts
There is a wheel fitment template on the site to show people how their wheels will fit with the kit. I always suggest using it to insure fitment of your wheels and our kit.

-James
Dont get me started on the headache I had with your brake kit.:banghead: I dont want to give you a bad name just because I had a bad experience, I have had friends that had excellent experiences with ECS! But James if you want to know what happened you are more than welcome to PM me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
need these for the M

·
Registered
161 Posts
^good info

·
Premium Member
20,930 Posts
Haven't been on here in a while. Any brackets for the E46 M?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Would be in for rear brackets... Fronts already exist

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bump... would be in for rear brackets if someone has fabbed up such a bracket..
just saw this was a classified not in the breaking and suspension forum...

·
Registered
161 Posts
If any of you guys want to run 996/boxster S rears instead (brackets exist) hit me up I have a clean set I'm trying sell.

GoingHAM mobile

·
Registered
217 Posts
Do you have the full setup udubBadger? Or just the brackets? Or just the calipers?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Do you have the full setup udubBadger? Or just the brackets? Or just the calipers?

Well this was like 7 months ago. I have a full setup on my car but was just selling some extra calipers I had.

Long gone now.

GoingHAM mobile

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah I haven't been on here in a while haha

81 - 95 of 95 Posts