BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SBBMotorwerks
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a feeler.

Want to see how much i can get for my gloss black (M3) trim for a coupe. Its in perfect condition, no scratches. It has the black bottoms (but my car has grey interior, and it looks prefectly fine)

Post your offers. (I don't need a trade)

·
SBBMotorwerks
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to replace it with Titan shadow trim (a buddy of mine is thinking of selling it)

Contrary to what i said earlier, if anyone wants to trade for either titan shadow or the silver trim, then i will consider that.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have the black trim too. Im lookig for the brushed aluminum or maybe silver C F I dont know. Ive seen a lot of the titan trim on here lately though

·
Registered
646 Posts
somebody pick these up. great condition.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Could I install the trim in my Mustang? On an unrelated note, how do I get rid of blackheads?

·
SBBMotorwerks
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Smitty, I think we could do some custom work with a hacksaw, some duct tape, and a bunch of Elmer's glue, and I think we could make it fit pretty darn good.

And it just happens to be your lucky day. We can use the same tools (hacksaw, duct tape, and Elmer's glue) to get rid of your blackheads!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts