BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A personal friend of my'n recently picked up an 03 AW/IR M3 with 18,500 miles on it and is converting it into a full track car (cage, recaros, etc). The interior itself is in great shape both aesthetically and mechanically, with minor wear in both driver/passenger seats.

The car was garaged its entire life, and had dark tinted windows (5% limo), as a result the entire interior has that 'rich' red effect as if it came off a NEW E46 M3 fresh out of production. Everything is included for a complete swap, the seats will bolt into any E46 coupe without any cutting/splicing involved, about a 3-4 hour DIY from start to finish and can be done by anyone with basic tools.

Everything is included (both front seats, entire rear, headrests, armrests, and front/rear door panels). I tried searching, and came across two threads for this interior for sale without a clear asking price. The interior from BMW is a hell of a penny (over $10,000 as quoted per my local stealer). I'm asking $4000 for the entire set, shipping isn't an issue, however local-pickup is prefered.

I'll snap some photos tommorow. This interior goes well with pretty much any exterior color, and really gives the car a different attitude (extremely aggressive and classy). I'm not in any rush to sell, it just needs a good home. This would be ideal for anyone considering re-upholstering their interior (runs about 3-4k when all said and done) or looking at going a different route (color scheme, show, etc). Considering that a set of two front power (no memory/lumbar) seats go for roughly $1000, a complete set should be about 2k with panels, which you would then get a set of well optioned, factory stitched/leather IR seats for less then what it'd cost to get re-upholstered.

PM ME.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, just the interior itself. I'd try eBay for sourcing those specific parts. I have some photos at home, but didn't come out well (poor lighting conditions, crap camera). I'll post them up tonight once I get home.

PMs replied to!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I Am Interested If You'd Consider Lowering Your Asking Price. If Patient Enough And With Some Luck You Can Find The Same At A Junk Yard For Less Than Your Asking Price. I Found One In Atl For 2850 And We Had To Pull It Ourselves

So Let Me Know If No One Gets Close To Your Asking Price. It Is A Great Deal But 4grand Is 4 Grand Dude

·
Registered
186 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts