BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Carbon Black front bumper off a 2002 M3, it still has all brackets, but no foam. Bumper has tow hook cover, grill, fog lights, and brackets, and fog light trim pieces, and carbon black reflector inserts. Bumper would need a re-spray as there are some scratches on the top. Hard to explain but I was backed into a parking space and a car backed out of a parking space perpendicular to me and rubbed his bumper on mine. The scratches arent through the paint, but they are through the clear. I figured since it would need to be re-sprayed I'd just upgrade to a CSL bumper. I'll try to throw up some pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - also have clear OEM tail lights, clear OEM corner lights, side grills, air box with K&N panel fliter, suspension, SMG shift knob, headers/cats, extra M3 bumper grill, bumper plate bracket in CB, orange bumper reflectors......

Make an offer

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which item?

I was waiting for interest in each item to dig them out of the garge to take pics

·
Registered
45 Posts
CB M3 Bumper pics available and how much? Or I can just take a look at it in person as I'm located in Beaverton.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're more than welcome to come check it out. PM me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts