BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Manwhore
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to see if its worth it for me to sell. SO im willing to sell my wide screen bmw cd-based navigation from my 2002 330ci. Screen plus the master unit in the trunk. Also I have the whole HK system that im willing to sell with it, thats 2 tweeters, front and rear speakers, plus HK subs.

Oh hell i would even throw in the 6-disc bmw cd changer.

offers only if its over 2k. :thumbup:

·
Registered
645 Posts
check pm

·
Manwhore
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gR0wn said:
where does the hk subs go? for a car without hk upgrade
hmm didnt think of that. Well the HK subs were in the back deck lip. They mount under it in my car. Not sure how they are in the non-hk car.

·
Registered
371 Posts
How about a trade for your NAV system for 18" Hartge classic and $? Let me know if you're interested....

·
Registered
435 Posts
Why are you parting with the navigation system. I custom installed my Acura DVD Navigation System as well. It worked great. Just wondering why you are getting rid of it?

·
Manwhore
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
asif2002 said:
Why are you parting with the navigation system. I custom installed my Acura DVD Navigation System as well. It worked great. Just wondering why you are getting rid of it?

I knew your name sounded familar. I was Crazy Acura on the TL forums, and i remember when you retrofited the navi into a non-navi car. Good work!

I have no need for the navi, i hardly use it. I basicly got it for show/looks cuz i didnt like the way the bmw radio looked. And now I have all aftermarket audio and only thing im missing is a nice sound quailty headunit that can play DVDS. So basicly im looking for somthing i can play movies on instead. :thumbup:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Damn Bro was sup I havent seen you in a while. Thats cool, once everybody is done with there tl's they go for the 330 ci. Peace

·
Manwhore
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my car is a 2002. Its the wider screen with the tape deck in the back.

ininfinitum,

I had a buyer, then he backed out and now its for sale again. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts