BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about selling my wheels to go with some other wheels that I came upon for a good price. I've had these wheels for a week w/ less than 100 miles on the rim. The tires have about 90-95% thread left. These wheels were on my E46 M3 w/ H&R 10mm spacer's in rears with no rubbing issue's at all. Front's will bolt right up. Spacer's are not included unless you want to buy them with it.

These will fit directly onto E90s.
Front
19x8.5 ET +35
Vrdesten 245/35/19 w/ 90% threadwear

Rears
19x9.5 ET +32
General UHP 275/30/19 w/ 95% threadwear

Come's with 2 set's of caps. 1 set is the red BB5 center caps and the other are the original cap's for these wheels with no logo.

I prefer local buyers or ppl that are local. I am located in So. CA, OC area. I dont have pictures at the moment as I never got around to taking some. It's only been a week since they were on. But it can be posted upon request.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price and pics? too bad your not wanting to ship :(
I havent made a price yet, make me an offer. They are virtually new, so no you should know the ball park price for the wheels.

I will take some photo's today after I get off of work and post them up here.

As far as shipping, that wouldn't be a problam it's just I need cash straight up so I could pick up the other wheels I have my eye's on. I don't want the car to be sitting on jack stands for a week and waiting for funds to clear and all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks good. I'll give you 1800 with tires?

·
Registered
246 Posts
where did you buy these replicas from?

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
great looking rims

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dayummnn. Only a week R and it's gone eh?

PM me for details pricing on these wheels. We have new sets in stock. thanks.
It's just a "FEELER" as of now. I'm in no hurry to sell. Seeing what other's will offer so I could pick up my other set of wheels. Either way, I'm happy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts