BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B&B Triflow muffler with staggard tips. The loudest of all the non titanium exhausts. Sounds awesome but I want to go complete with the Stebro muffler since Ive already ordered the midpipes.

Best offer takes this, shipping not included in price, and I prefer a local buyer or someone willing to travel to NY to pick this thing up.

·
Banned
5,209 Posts
still available?

What are the specs? tip size, HP gain, etc...interested

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still taking offers, so yes its still available

Heres a little background info on the muffler -- Quad 3" Elliptical Tips

Reduced backpressure gives your BMW an instant horsepower boost! The multi-chambered design gives our Tri-Flo a distinctive sound--a refined growl that announces your increased performance to anyone within earshot. And since it's a direct replacement for the factory exhaust, no modification is necessary. Just bolt it on and drive! Stainless steel construction. Limited lifetime warranty. Click to hear it (mp3 file - 125kb)

·
Registered
210 Posts
great guy....... bump

·
Banned
5,209 Posts
Stebro info

///M PWR 00 said:
B&B Triflow muffler with staggard tips. The loudest of all the non titanium exhausts. Sounds awesome but I want to go complete with the Stebro muffler since Ive already ordered the midpipes.

Best offer takes this, shipping not included in price, and I prefer a local buyer or someone willing to travel to NY to pick this thing up.

Where, how much, and is it worth it as far as the Stebro kit? I have heard and seen some stuff on them but want more info...please PM or respond to this post. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts