BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Im interested. what is the blemish, can you send me more pics at [email protected] What are you looking to get for them, where did you get them, are you the original owner, how long have you had them. I only need the rims, no tires. You can answer all my Q's in an email if you like. Can you also send me a pic of the blemish. Why you selling them, and do they roll straight, no vibrations?? Thanks.

·
That's a lot of nuts!
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
STALKER said:
Im interested. what is the blemish, can you send me more pics at [email protected] What are you looking to get for them, where did you get them, are you the original owner, how long have you had them. I only need the rims, no tires. You can answer all my Q's in an email if you like. Can you also send me a pic of the blemish. Why you selling them, and do they roll straight, no vibrations?? Thanks.
The wheels behave perfectly. I am the original owner, and I got them from the Fanatics store when it was open. I've had them since I believe April of last year. I got them right before I got the car, in fact.

I don't have a pic of the blemish. I can try to take one as soon as I get a chance. It's right on the very edge of the lip, so it's not very large. I never notice it unless I'm looking right at it when washing the wheels.

As to why I'm selling, I'm considering getting some new wheels is all.

As for any other ACS parts, I'm keeping them all :p

·
That's a lot of nuts!
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
STALKER said:
Thanks Ed. I will make you an offer when you can get me some pics. If possible, a close up of each wheel, 2 diff angles if you could, and the blemish. Thanks again.
That's a lot of pics. Keep in mind my wheels are dirty, so i'll need to find some time to wash them and then take pics. I'll see if I can get time in next day or so.

·
That's a lot of nuts!
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm. I was looking for it this AM and I can't find the blemish I was talking about at all. Odd.

·
That's a lot of nuts!
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
STALKER said:
Any luck on those pics Ed???
Not yet. It gets dark too damn early. I need to clean then take them. I will see if I can get the wheels cleaned tonight and take them tomorrow AM.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts