E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about selling my ACS add on, painted topaz blue, and getting the hamann add on, if anyone in interested in a trade, or would like it, please let me know, i paid like 600 for it, so id sell it for prolly like 350-400, or a straight up trade if you have a topaz hamann, let me know guys thanks

·
Banned
1,393 Posts
is this a front or rear add on?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a front add on, pic can be seen at renn-sport.net it is topaz and in perfect condition except for one little nick at the bottom that is barely noticable. nadim, were u interested in a buy or trade?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so, u have the hamann front and sides? if that is the case i will trade fronts with you and just guy the sides straight up and take care of the rear myself, send me an email, [email protected] and let me know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that was the whole point of my post, im tryin to get the hamann front, and the rest of kit if its convienent, tryin to steal my thunder aint workin here buddy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no prob, i would really perfer a trade for hamann, even an unpainted, one, but if all else fails i will sell it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey man, im still interested in buying it straight out if the price can come down a lil bit... not tryin to lowball you... just low on cash :eek: ... let me know if u wanna try to work something out:)

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
to all who replied to email, my address is [email protected], i check that one much more often, in regard to the replica hamann offers, what material is it and how is the fitment? its a possiblity, but any emails please direct to above address, i am putting my car away for the winter in a couple of weeks, so i will take the add on off if someone is really serious about it, i will try and take some pics to show all who are interested, but until then hit me up and we will see what we can work out. thanks all
Justin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts