E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in North New Jersey this 325i (automatic) has been cleanly modded and always maintained. It has always been serviced on time and has had oil changes every 3000 miles. This car has never had any major problems or accidents. 2 years ago it had a brand new professional paint job to the color Porsche GT3 RS Gray. The job cost $3700 and was done perfectly. Car has always been kept in the garage and barely driven in the snow. My father owned this car before me since it was brand new so it has always been in good condition. Just hit 70,214 miles and will slowly keep adding more miles.

Maintenance: (all recent)
New water pump, radiator, and fan
Replaced Head Gaskets
ABS and Oxygen Sensors replaced
Rear window regulator replaced
(there's more that I need to add that has happened since hitting 60k miles)

Modifications:
New Projector Headlights with Angel Eyes
M3 Front Bumper
Front Carbon Fiber Splitters
Black Kidney Grilles
Carbon Fiber Badges
Clear Turn Signals
19 inch matte black Eurosport Monza Wheels (might part out/has some curb-rash) with Continental DWS tires
M3 Style Side Mirrors
Rear Window Tint 25%
Eagle Eye LED Tail Lights
K&N Cold Air Intake
Bilstien PSS9 Coil Overs (Have 4k miles on them, might part out) also has new rear shock mounts and reinforcement plates for the front coilovers.
Shark Injector Tuner
Super Sprint Replica Exhaust (professionally welded sounds great and not too loud or rapsy)
Black M3 Seats (Heated and Manual) (great condition might part out)
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Black Leather Shift Knob
Black dyed door handles (shows some fading, plan on re-doing)
Tri Stitched Alcantara Brake Boot
Black Dyed Rear Seats
Harmon Kardon Sound/Cold Weather Package

Problems: Has no real problems because it has been so well maintained. The rear door panel insert is a little loose but I am trying to replace it soon. The M3 seats have heat but I haven't connected it yet and the passenger airbag sensor is on from the swap (will be fixing this soon) Has a scratch on the edge of the front bumper and a scratch on the rear bumper. The rest of the paint is pretty much flawless. Always washed and waxed.

This is just a feeler so I am in no rush to sell and not part anything out unless I have a buyer. I will also consider trades. Starting price will be $13,000. Send emails/questions/offers to [email protected]

·
Registered
826 Posts
needs a nice mtech 2 rear or m3 would be tits.. oh and manual swap anyway good luck

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Love the miro's usually I don't like m3 bumpers on facelifts but you pulled it off well. Love the paint job as well nice car right here. GLWS

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey i was wondering what size 19'' rims u have? cuz i have a set of 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rears m6 replicas and i wnt to put them on my oo 323 sedan and not sure if they will fit i will be rolling fenders if u have any insight on it i would appreciate it. ive looked thru post people have made and havent came up with a anwser. thks

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn, wish I had the cash or I would be all over this one :cry:
it'l probably be up for sale as a feeler for a while and parked in a garage while im away at school. As of now I'm not parting anything out unless I have a buyer who wants me to part things out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.