BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am getting rid of my car and might be looking to get rid of the wheels seperatly...these wheels are definetly one of a kind they are authentic 19inch maya dtm wheels, they are powdercoated texture black in the center and the lip is powdercoated white. Its a 2 piece rim and the hardware is polished along with the maya logo on the center cap .These wheels will look sick on any AW and if you just like the black center you can buy the wheels from me as as, then take the rim to a local body shop and have them buff out the white so the rim is polished again. These rims were NOT PAINTED they were powdercoated and powdercoat takes a beating it will definetly not chip like paint does, i have had these wheels on my car for about 2000 miles they are basically brand new!!

The wheels are in perfect condition they are not bent and there is no curb rash. These wheels definetly turn heads on my AW.

This sale will not include tires, just the rims

PM me some offers!! (just remember these are high end wheels and i have a lot of $$$$$$ tied up in them)

im from westchester, ny

Attachments

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
wow sexy wheels

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP !!! still for sale, i have over $5500 invested in these wheels, il let them go for $2500, these wheels are sick!

·
Registered
192 Posts
5 lug nuts yes but bolt pattern has to be the same... for non-M i believe its 5x120, so might wanna look up the specs as im sure you do not want to sell the wheels to someone who wont be able to put them on ;)
bump :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
The bolt patterns are the same, but the offsets will likely not fit a non-m e46... the e46 M3 offsets are like et35 up front, and et25 in the back. the fronts might fit, but the rears will probably rub.

EDIT: looking at the pics, there's NO WAY these will fit a 323, unless the OP is running some serious spacers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts