E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, I'm trying to see what these are worth. And if I get a good enough deal, I will jump on it. So here are the pics I have of them on the car. I dont have any close ups yet and wont for a bit as I am out of town. But once I get a chance I will.

Now for the condition of the wheels, they are about an 8 out of 10. The only reason for this is some small rash on two of the four wheels that is not noticeable unless you look for it. Since the rims are black the rash is harder to find, the rash has been painted black as well so you cant find it. These wheels were purchased by me from a previous local owner who had them powdercoated black. They do come with 19" Continental Sport Contact 2's sized as follows:

Front Wheels: 19x8
Front Tires: 235-45-19 (90% tread remaining)

Rear Wheels: 19x10
Rear Tires: 265-35-19 (95% tread remaining- just bought these 300 miles ago)

No rubbing on a stock suspension 328CI ....

Pricing for these new with tires is over $3500 easily plus powdercoating, I will start at $2000 OBO plus shipping. Will also concider trades ...

PICS-

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any offers whatsoever ???

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will trade for type 44's and some cash. Without tires preffered ....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM sent ..

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would like to specify I'm looking for 17" type 44's in mint condition with or without tires + cash ... will also concider other trades. Thanks !!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
E46S54DR said:
black 17" bbs rk's plus money? rims come with michellin pilot sports and fulda extremos.
PM pics please and offer ... thanks !!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$1900 Obo .... :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will give you a great deal on these if you have mint 17" type 44's, prefferably with almost new ZR rated tires .... PM me with your offers !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts