1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PM or email me if you're interested...
BBS RGR's in gun metal
For e46 M3
19x8.5 (20 pounds) & 19x10 (21.5 pounds)

Toyo Proxes T1-S
245/35/19 & 275/30/19

And NO, I won't sell the wheels/tires seperately. :D

My original plan was to get a 19" wheel (For the aesthetics) but at the sametime look for a lightweight wheel. The BBS RGR's fit this description perfectly. However, after seeing 19" HRE's (W/a DEEP dish lip) on a 911 turbo recently, now I'm having second thoughts possibly. In other words, it's all or nothing (In terms of lightweight or PIMP factor). I'm thinking of selling/trading them b/c I might get SSR Comps' in 18's (Lightest 18's for the e46 M3) or some 19" HRE's (For the PIMP factor).

The wheels/tires are in mint condition, w/only 1500 miles of usage. Tirerack sells each wheel for $709/$735. Treadepot sells each tire for $219/$251. For a total of $3828 before shipping.

I'm trying to see if anyone wants to buy them for $3300 plus actual shipping OR...

If you have 18" SSR Comps (Preferably in silver) then pm/email me the exact condition & specs of the wheels/tires & how much cash additionally you want to offer me OR...

If you have 19" HRE's designed for an e46 M3 then pm/email me the exact condition & specs of the wheels/tires & how much cash additionally you want from me. Thanks!

PS: If you're local, then feel free to check them out in person. :thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're asking if I can seperate the wheels/tires, then sorry I don't want to do that. I appreciate the suggestion but my asking price's over $500 cheaper then if you buy brand new. If I don't get a buyer then it's no biggie...I like the wheels/tires very much but I'll sell if I can get my asking price.

·
Account closed per your request.count closed per y
461 Posts
check renn-sport.net under their specials... the prices for the wheels are 589 and 629 for the 19x8.5 and the 19x10 respectively... and those are new... so your prices are a little too high.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DOH! :banghead: Well, if those prices are still valid (It's dated July 31st) then I'll lower my asking price if I want to sell them.

·
Crazy Boy
1,378 Posts
Yup Yup! said:
DOH! :banghead: Well, if those prices are still valid (It's dated July 31st) then I'll lower my asking price if I want to sell them.
Samir always gives good prices compared to everyone else... even used listings.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mpowered said:
btw i am local :)
LOL, since you're local why don't you see it in person so you can see how much tread's left & also see how good the condition of both the wheels & tires are & post back here for non-believers. If you want, you can offer me in person what you want to pay. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Are these the Black Diamond finish. Can you please post some pics? I am interested.

·
Crazy Boy
1,378 Posts
Yup Yup! said:

LOL, since you're local why don't you see it in person so you can see how much tread's left & also see how good the condition of both the wheels & tires are & post back here for non-believers. If you want, you can offer me in person what you want to pay. :D
i have to get my brother to make an offer, or if you can bring it to DTmotorwerks so david nam can take a look at them and let me know how they look, i can then make you an offer.

oh yeah its because i go to school in New York

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
M3NACE 1 said:
Are these the Black Diamond finish. Can you please post some pics? I am interested.

Yes, these are the black diamond finish. I refer to them as gun metal. Where's a free website to host pics?

Mpowered, if I have time tomorrow I'll swing by DTM.

laguna seca blu, show me where you can get a set of 245/35/19 & 275/30/19 Toyo T1-S Proxes tires for $800??? That ebay deal's great so somebody jump on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts