BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade my 19" BBS LM wheels (replicas) with tires for your stock wheels plus cash offer. I am selling the car and people who call are not interested in the wheels so I thought I would entertain offers for the wheels. I do not have stock wheels so I will need yours in trade. The Tires are Kuhmo ecsta 235/35/19s and only have 4k miles on them. There is only on nick on the rear passenger side probably an inch long from a pothole. I paid roughly 1200 for wheels shipped out and tires where roughly 900 installed on wheels. Hoping for local bay area people to be interested, as it would be a pain to ship out as I would have nothing to rolll on.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cash

Not sure how to answer that. It depends on what wheels you have to trade. If its M68s, I would guess somewhere around 1k depending on there condition. IF its type 72 wheels 18" then probably less.... PM me if you have a trade.

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
WOW !! Those really look like LM's.... Kinda sucks to the guys that paid 5k for a set.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
how much cash you want? i got type 44s with pretty good rubber left:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
how about this, my set of 4 oem wheels with tires , for trade for your 4 tires , trade for trade, im probly losing but have 19 and kneed tires , so its off of a e46 323i with 205/55/16 , perelli tires, one is 1 year old , and the others are getting close to wear mark but used evenly . let me know if we can work something out , by email if you want [email protected] asap thanks ttyl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts