BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just seeing if there is any interest. I may be selling my 19" Axis Muse rims w/ Toyo tires, 235/35/19's. One wheel has minor curb rash and all the other wheels are in great condition. Tires have alot of tread on them. I only put about 5500-6000 miles with these wheels and tires. If anyone is interested, im in Bergen County NJ, let me know if you wanna meet up and i can show u the wheels, they are sitting in my garage now for the winter. LOCALS ONLY i really dont want to deal with shipping. Im looking for around 1300 for them. Brand new they are about 2200 w/tires. Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
rims

hey, im from bergen county also, id like to see ur car. im interested in the rims its just that i got a ticket and may be losing my license if i dont lose it id be very interested. email me [email protected] names vinny by the way

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey petenj, i think u have to set up your private messages. I cant send u a PM, Let me know whens a good time for you. Im actually off from work tommorow. so we can meet up if you can. Please Pm me when u get a chance

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry but i dont have any pics with the wheels on, the only place i have the pictures is on my camera phone. If anyone wants to see them your more then welcome to check them out in my garage. Please let me know if anyone wants to meet up and check them out in person. Also if u do a search, there are some members on here with them on. thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts