BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see what the interest level for my car would be.
I am planning on buying a house and am thinking about selling the M to lessen my debt load. I have a March 01 build alpine white/ black leather, 18 OEM wheels, manual with 18,000 miles on it. It has xenon and 6 disc changer along with after market alarm. No accidents and no engine problems whats so ever. I have two options I can either sell it or have someone asssume my lease. I would sell for around $44,500 or lease would be $1500 down and take over my payments of 636 for 45 remaining months at 12k miles a year. Out of that $1500 down $650 would be returned to you at lease end. Let me know what you guys think and if I am overpricing or underpricing. This pains me alot thinking of getting rid of it but like I said at this point it is only a feeler because I don't think I can live with my other car knowing I had an M. Thanks :cry:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have to figure out what my payoff is and then its sold.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think that is a good deal. I would take over year lease today if I could get out of mine. In fact, if you want it, you can have it. Its a fully loaded (except NAV) 325Ci. I'm in NYC. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hmmm. Been there done that. The house thing anyway....the girl, then the house, then the ring, then the marriage.

It is a downward spiral from there....:yikes:

Anyway are you looking for another car? I have a 323i that I was going to get rid of soon and get an M...maybe we could work something out?

-Jeff
[email protected]

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,784 Posts
dayummmm/... $1500 down and $650 /month.. sounds good to me..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the imminent sale of my m3 just got closer as i just got back from my realtor and a deal was made for the purchse of a house. looking to see if there is anyone serious that wants to get an m3 for same payments as a a 330ci. purchase price would be $44,000 even.

:bawling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts