BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new ones and I want to replace them with the oil change I'm planning to do asap

Which FCAB's do you recommend ? OEM ? Or aftermarket?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I got ones off eBay. They were $90 went strong for a good 45,000kms. I changed them out for new ones when I did the control arms but I didn't really need to.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oem will suit you just fine peter. Unless your looking into running so agressive coils.
thanks
ye i think Ill just go OEM

I got ones off eBay. They were $90 went strong for a good 45,000kms. I changed them out for new ones when I did the control arms but I didn't really need to.
What brand were they?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
ZHP LCA kit from ECS Tuning in the U.S. Stronger with solid ball joints unlike the shite OEM std LCA's which are sloppy after as little as 15-20,000kms. If anybody is interested we could do a bulk purchase? Can Stephen (Worx) advise if they are available here under a different name?

·
Registered
46 Posts
ZHP LCA kit from ECS Tuning in the U.S. Stronger with solid ball joints unlike the shite OEM std LCA's which are sloppy after as little as 15-20,000kms. If anybody is interested we could do a bulk purchase? Can Stephen (Worx) advise if they are available here under a different name?
I'd be interested in pricing for a group buy.
Was going to be buying their level 2 kit this week anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts