E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it? I just got back from a business trip in Hawaii and it looks like this ish died down. Since this post has been on a hiatus for awhile. We were initially making plans for a meet/bbq etc if y'all are interested here's the basic info:

Place: Heather Farms in Walnut Creek
What: Meet/BBQ
Time: 10 am
Date: ?

OPTIONS:

June 17
June 24
July 1

Thanks for those who texted back - just let me know if you are down for this since I will plan my trip back to Hawaii around this. Like I said, we can do a potluck, talk shop etc.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deletedpenguin said:
17th or the 24th works. How was the trip?

its ok, thanks. I am having problems with a relative that's a tenant of mine but the other tenants are really cool. I might have to go back to get a contractor to fix some things they destroyed. I have pineapples coming in in two weeks, i will bring it if we have a meet.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deletedpenguin said:
MMMMM....Maui Pineapple is :drool:.

:thumbup: I cannot believe a small pineapple can pack that much flavor - its the lava :dunno: I ask my nana to send it in two weeks, she just needs to find my cousin Lino to move it.

Its funny coz everybody on the plane was on vacation mode and the guy sitting beside me was so stoked and then I was the only pissed off guy on the plane.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
me again:)

This is sudden but i found nice ferrari red corvette Z06 . It's year 2003 with 3,900 miles on it. it's still under warranty as owner was old couple who extended it when they bought it.
Price is $39k. But i could get it for close to $35k
Car looks like a new,
I know it's not a BMW but 400hp is tempting:)
Now talking to my wife to see if i can make a change:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay, so how about we do it JULY 1? C'mon lets finalize this I have to book contractor, plane tickets, work vacay

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CroBmw said:
me again:)

This is sudden but i found nice ferrari red corvette Z06 . It's year 2003 with 3,900 miles on it. it's still under warranty as owner was old couple who extended it when they bought it.
Price is $39k. But i could get it for close to $35k
Car looks like a new,
I know it's not a BMW but 400hp is tempting:)
Now talking to my wife to see if i can make a change:rolleyes:

its up to you cousin :thumbup: I will probably not buy another car until the baby's needs are taken care off. I am doing my research for big changes coming up and it looks like we need to come correct with our finances. Oh well, I am excited to become a dad!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CroBmw said:
btw. there is a Walnut festival at heather farms today. Should be fun, i heard it's big:)
me and the wifey were at the local mall in Walnut Creek (i dunno the name)one with the Macys, Nordstrom, Davidson etc.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
i get outta school on the 16th which means you guys are going to start to see a lot more of me now :)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I think we should go somewhere else. Only because you have to obtain a permit to have a picnic at heather farms and pay a fee to bbq. I say we go to Tilden

·
Registered
931 Posts
July 1st works for me :clap: . Tilden park is nice, but it takes awhile to drive up too ... how about San Pablo Reservoir or even Lafayette Reservoir.

·
Modded ///328i
1,264 Posts
How about Oxford Park, in Davis. The BBQ grills are free, and no permits... LOL :p

I think I can go to some meets, but Im not sure.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok, plan it out. I just found out that I need to pick up wifey by 5:30pm (July 1st). so lets do it around 10a till 3 or so...

1 - 20 of 664 Posts