E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo fellas,

It was a beautiful night to be out and for those who did come, we got treated to a full moon too...thanks to all for showing up!

Since doughsun8 (alan) was not in town, I got left to shoot pics for the meet along with Tony and Q. Here are my pics...nothing special but we did move to numerous locations and everyone had a good time.

No cops showed up and overall it was quite nice. We expected like 10 cars but at one point we had like 16 cars! Lotsa familiar faces and everyone just chilled till about 12:30 when we split.

Enjoy the pics :thanks:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,665 Posts
Wish I could have made it out -
But it looks like the Phosphyre Halos were there in full force even without the Jlevi StreetWerks entourage :lmao:
Let's have another meet in say... 2 weeks?
I'll come out with my new 5MP and get my photographer buddy Danoush Paborji to come, and we'll get some real nice pictures...

You know you're a fanatic when you can put names on all of those cars... I see Pat, Rick, Mel, Rob, Tsang151 (name?), Alex... very nice. Not a bad turnout for a midnight meet ;)

See you guys next time
JL

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,130 Posts
:hmm: you seem to like all the pics with my car in it :D

ZQQM3R, you should come out next time

Q

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^

323iT said:
werent u talking on ur phone the whole nite? :p

ahhhhh, :eek:wned:

She musta been busy mackin the guys....hahahaha :read:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.