E46 Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sure man I'll gladly show you! Alright, here's what I've got so far for a tentative pensacola meet:

Tentative time/date: 10am cst, June 4th 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

I just realized that this is scheduled during Billy Bowlegs! We might need to reschedule a week earlier or later =)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I just realized that this is scheduled during Billy Bowlegs! We might need to reschedule a week earlier or later =)
Billy Bowlegs runs from the 2nd - 6th. You can go anytime then, or even Saturday night after the meet. Duh!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Attending the June 4th Pensacola Meet/cruise thus far:

-MasterTJ
-jazzyjeff
-pive2001
-dosequisrex
-nedined?
-Friend of mine on base

I also MIGHT (key word might) have a local Pensacola indy BMW shop owner possibly coming. Rich from "Fairfield Imports" on Fairfield Drive in Pensacola may be coming down on Saturday. I just met him today and he seems really cool. Ex Coast Guard guy, specializes in BMWs. I walked in and he had VANOS parts laying around the shop and a random S54 motor in the corner haha. He just might be my new go-to guy!

Anyway, respond if you're on the list and still coming!

-TJ

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just met MTran850 at a local car meet (he has a stage 4 hpf m3) and he said he will be coming as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
More info:
You need a picture ID to get on the base. Tell them you're here to see the naval aviation museum. They might randomly search your car (it's a heightened security condition due to the capture of Osama Bin Laden) so do NOT have weapons of any kind, or anything illegal. Although that should go without saying regardless haha.

I'll be parked by the large missile in the back of the Naval Aviation museum parking lot. Yes, I said missile...it's a giant missile mounted on a trailer of some kind. Looks cool. lol.
My phone number is 203-520-1210. Feel free to text or call (just say you're a BMW guy coming to the meet so I know who you are) with any questions or problems finding the place.

10 am June 4th is the meet time, the address is:
1750 Radford Boulevard
Pensacola, FL 32508

Awesome news: At 3pm on Saturday, the Blue angels (Navy F-18 fighter jet airshow team) are practicing for an hour. Should be an awesome (free) show for those who can stay.

Let me know everyone!

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah guys I'm down, and I'll be there. I'll be bringing a few things to sell as well. Wheel studs, driverside seatbelt, and I have an extra rear bumper as well but since I live right out the back gate I'll leave it at home and if anyone is interested they can just swing by after the meet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Attending the June 4th Pensacola Meet/cruise thus far:

-MasterTJ
-jazzyjeff
-pive2001
-dosequisrex
-nedined?
-Friend of mine on base

I also MIGHT (key word might) have a local Pensacola indy BMW shop owner possibly coming. Rich from "Fairfield Imports" on Fairfield Drive in Pensacola may be coming down on Saturday. I just met him today and he seems really cool. Ex Coast Guard guy, specializes in BMWs. I walked in and he had VANOS parts laying around the shop and a random S54 motor in the corner haha. He just might be my new go-to guy!

Anyway, respond if you're on the list and still coming!

-TJ
AND this would be AWESOME. I've been searching everywhere for a good guy to work on my car for me. (Need bumper work, and repainting on my hood) So I really hope he shows, otherwise I'll just get the info from ya.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Daaaaamn Ned! As soon as I got home you had already posted the pics lol. Well it was pleasure meeting all of you at the meet today, next time we should do it in Destin or where Ned suggested. On my way home I stopped and bought some H7 bulbs to replace the blue ones I had, I really dont like the look at all.....Will definitely look better with clear bulbs and DRL's unplugged :thumbup:.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sweet pics Ned! Lookin good! Great meet guys, I learned a lot! Especially about my lack of oem ANYTHING on my damn car. Let's definitely do another one soon!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey all! I wish I had checked this section recently. I would have come to Pensacola last weekend if I had known. I am in Baldwin County, AL and fairly near Pensacola. I hope you will organize another get together this summer. I'd like to meet you guys and share some horror stories and learn from those with more experience than me. I will stay tuned.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Hey all! I wish I had checked this section recently. I would have come to Pensacola last weekend if I had known. I am in Baldwin County, AL and fairly near Pensacola. I hope you will organize another get together this summer. I'd like to meet you guys and share some horror stories and learn from those with more experience than me. I will stay tuned.
Hey man glad to see you have some interest! It was a great time, many things learned by all (key unlock trick, anyone? lol)

Keep your eyes peeled in this section!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.