E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever hear a little gargle...coming from underneath the car...

sounds gr8 when i start off slow from a stop..... but once i push a little more i hear a little gargling coming from underneath the car.....

it doesnt happen all the time....but IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN RIGHT????

ANY IDEAS ON WHAT MIGHT BE CAUSING IT....AND IS IT SOMETHING BAD :bawling:

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
269 Posts
i have the same problem with my 330ci 04. can't fix it,but it's not a big problem anyway.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keble said:
i have the same problem with my 330ci 04. can't fix it,but it's not a big problem anyway.
:hmm: i just think it should'nt sound like that.....WTF....a bimmer that counds like crap...i cant handle that....MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT IT IS EMBARASSING YA KNOW...

·
Registered
269 Posts
this is my first bimmer too. but much more problems than my toyota celica before. i have already changed a lot of things.still have lots of problem. such as, car shaking when i just stop it there, the strange sound from battery when the key is in the second position(engine not started), and lots of rattle sounds when i'm driving in first gear. also,buzzing sound from speakers when i even close my audio system. :hmm: hope u can understand my english :woot:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Do you mean the noise the car makes if you're in 2nd or higher and going really slow and then try to go? My car does that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts