E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time for me to build something new. So I've considered parting the car out.

Thing's I'll be parting out.
Entire custom supercharger kit. Kit is built for M52 or M54 will fit either.
Comes with Supercharger, all the piping, injectors and intercooler. SC has been rebuilt and is like new. Asking $3,500 price negotiable. I can also include the tune for a 323,325, 328, 330, 330 ZHP. You will need to provide me with your ECU though so I can load it. This kit produced me 417hp on 100+ octane at 10-12psi. MMV on intercooler can be removed with sand paper/paint thinner no problem.

M3 Steering wheel w/airbag $300.

I also have a custom x2 12" cerwin vega subs with 1,200watt amp and custom box that'll fit any E46. And a kenwood KVT-514 head unit. $800

If your interested in anything please PM me. All parts are for local pickup ONLY no shipping. That's why it's posted here in California section.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No :(

I can attest to how fkn fast this car is in person. My stomach went right as the car swooped left in the curves with maximum grip :D
I Know it's a sad thing:(. But the cars 14 years old so time for a new build. Not sure what my next build is going to be... maybe a turbo setup but will find out soon enough:).

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
first smolck, now MMV! both extremely helpful people on the forums. stick around!

I'm not going anywhere:). BMW E46 will always be in my heart.

All parts still available. I will not sell parts separately so please do not ask. Entire SC kit is ready to be bolted on with everything you need, other than a tune.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
almost finished with school, got my track car running finally lol. scared the entire neighborhood starting it up today.

Hahaha!. I love that. I start my M5 and it shacks the ground and every one knows it's me on the street. What did you build?. My S4 is my new track car:)

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
price updates.

The SC kit is now taking up space for my new project. The first person to offer a reasonable price for the supercharger kit gets it. Current asking price is $3,500... but money talks when it's cash so give me an offer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts