BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

Merry Christmas first of all :D

Here is my PS rendition of what the facelifted M3 will look like. I like the one piece housing/corner lights but I like the shape of the current lights better. Looks pretty sweet!

Attachments

·
Europrojektz NW
994 Posts
HKE46Boy said:
the M3 is not gonna get the front facelift, the only changes is the new LED tailight.
Does that mean there won't be clears for the back?

·
Registered
55 Posts
playinJ30 said:
they won't make the update this year at least.. i predict next year they will change it...
I heard that it will be March or April of 03...:dunno:

·
Registered
434 Posts
I believe according to the BMW specs people have posted, there is no facelift for the M3 for March/April. The only change is they are updating the taillights to be LEDs. Whether they count this as 04 or 03 models is still unknown.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, the only documented mid-year change for the M3 are the LED taillights. But per discussion with 2 dealerships, they believe that the new headlights will be put on the M3 for 04. The reason being that the M3 always get the change subsequent to the regular coupe. It would also make sense as well because BMW seems to be changing all it's models to the one piece housing. The new shape is definitely not as handsome as the current light from the side as Valarie stated. Damn, I hate facelifts :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts