E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the FRONT and SIDE clear corners. They were taken off my 325i about 3 weeks ago because I traded in the car.

One of the front corners has a small crack. The other one was only 2 months old when I took it out. The side markers are also in excellent condition.

asking for $50 + shipping for both front and side ... or PM me with offers.

The rears are sold...

the small crack on one of the clear corners

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry for the newb question but on the face lifted cars (04-05) the corner comes out seperate and can be replaced with clear corners liek the previous models?

I thought the 04-05 3 series cars had a single piece headlight where the corner wouldnt come out?

·
Registered
382 Posts
dniper71 said:
Sorry for the newb question but on the face lifted cars (04-05) the corner comes out seperate and can be replaced with clear corners liek the previous models?

I thought the 04-05 3 series cars had a single piece headlight where the corner wouldnt come out?
The 04-05 coupe is like that, the facelift sedan's have the removeable corner lights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
SB22 said:
The 04-05 coupe is like that, the facelift sedan's have the removeable corner lights.
So the 04-05 coupe has one piece headlights where the corner does not pop out like in the other cars?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts