E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Alco-ma-holic
968 Posts
I really like that with the Mtech on it. I hope that ocnverts a few Bangle-haters...

I wanna know why they bothered showing with ambers and US tags when its in German. Dont they come with clears over there? And why do they have that crusty quasi-antenna on it? i hate that little shark fin.

Oh well, I still like it even though it makes my car look old.

Eric

·
bored.
855 Posts
MillsBims said:
I really like that with the Mtech on it. I hope that ocnverts a few Bangle-haters...

I wanna know why they bothered showing with ambers and US tags when its in German. Dont they come with clears over there? And why do they have that crusty quasi-antenna on it? i hate that little shark fin.

Oh well, I still like it even though it makes my car look old.

Eric
if u look closely those are clears, they just have amber bulbs. compare a pic of the black "euro"msport and the silver one from the cover. different corners.

damn, guess one day ima have to retrofit.
--soheil

·
Registered
74 Posts
finally

i think bmw has now made it possible to get BOTH aluminum trim and premium package!! unless lumber support itself is a customizable add-on.. and the aluminum trim for the steering wheel comes standard?? :thumbup: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.