E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F32 4 series coupe on nurburgring

The quick photographers at Auto Evolution snapped the 2014 F32 4 series coupe testing on the Nurburgring. The M sport variant of the F32 Coupe was also spied last week waiting at the airport for shipping. Rumors are swirling the coupe was being shipped off to China for the Shanghai Auto Show, that is yet to be confirmed. If trued we should have the official details from BMW any hour now.

More pictures at AutoEvolution

The sports coupe is painted in Estoril Blue II and shows production-ready headlights with corona rings. Also fitted to this car are 19-inch 442 M wheels finished in a five-spoke design. These will only be available for the 435i and 535i with xDrive.

The 4 Series will make its production debut at the Shanghai Auto Show and will enter production this summer.
F32 4 series coupe on nurburgring

What do you think of the F32 4 Series in Estoril Blue?

F32 M Sport 4 Series Coupe waiting at the airport

F32 4 Series coupe caught in the wild

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
I had the chance to sit in a 435i last Friday.

Both inside and outside its simply a coupe version of the F30 made even better :thumbsup:

The front was less sporty than the picture here and that was the only thing that I missed - a more aggressive front.

Other than that, I loved it and everybody around me seemed to agree, even the ones with the "old" 335i!

We were told that the price tag in DK would be slightly above the E92 series

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No way! That is awesome. Was it an M sport or sport line?

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts