E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mod Junkie
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BMW 4 Series vs. Audi A5

It is just a matter of time before we see the production version of the new 4 Series without any camo on but for now, we have to settle for a little bit less of it.

BMW 4 Series vs. Audi A5

We caught the new 4 Series out in the cold, resting next to an Audi A5 and you can already hear the comparisons starting. For now, we'll hold off since the camo still hides the true nature of the car but we are hoping that the M Sport version brings back some of the edge that the Concept Coupe conveys.

BMW 4 Series vs. Audi A5

It seemed like there was good excitement about the 4 Series Concept Coupe but would you be as excited if the final product more resembles the F30 than the Concept?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I never thought the coupe would resemble the "concept" but rather the shots of the couple being loaded on to the transporter. Love the A5 but it is dated and after a while I find they look plain unless you opt for the S5. The F32 looks great. A bit worried the front half appears a little too large but will wait for final pics to decide.
Started looking at the A5 and moved to the F30 335i XDrive. I have a feeling the F32 is in my future if not I'll be happy with the F30.
Thx for the pics!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts