E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(((F1 Autohaüs & TrippinBimmer "EUPHORIA 6000k LED Interior & License Plate Kit!" )))

I'd thank my new sponsors F1 Autohaüs, Mike picked me up before 4ngieFest 2009.

I got the Euphoria 6000k LED Interior and License Plate Kit...

Kudos to them and their Service.

As far as the Euphoria 6000k are concerned. I'm really impressed with the quality of the build, definitely the most sturdy and solid set I've ever SEEN on THIS BOARD! or Anywhere in Fact! I have been testing out Euphoria 6000k for over a Month and problem Free.:yikes: No codes errors.:woot:

F1 Autohaüs | EUPHORIA 6k - Stage.1 High-Powered LED Interior & License Lamps *SALE*

Here's some pics of the new Interior & License Plate Kit on the Ride.

Thanks again to F1 Autohaüs!!!!!

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
i know im not seeing oss thread tags in a non oss thread right?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know im not seeing oss thread tags in a non oss thread right?
LOL...Sorry, Didn't mean to confuse you...:lmao:

All I wanna know is where do I get mine?!?!
You know where to get it...Told u last time. :craig:

Looks good! F1 has some good products! Still happy with my interior LED set that I got from Mike. :thumbsup:
For sure! I am very happy with my kit. Been 2 months and they are still Kicking! :D

haha, thought this was an OSS thread at first too.

I need to order that kit! Just bought my Orion v2's from F1, they were great to do business with.
LOL...They have the fastest shipping. Got mine next day :4ngie:

Mike & F1 Autohaus are responsible for 100% of my vehicle's lighting both inside and out. Always been there to lend a hand and I've never had a single issue with any of my lights or any codes.

F1 Autohaus = Top Notch
ME too...All away around...:D

looks awesome! It gives the car another look.
:thanks:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.