BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Air Spencer CS-X3 dispenser: $11.95
Air Spencer CS-X3 refills: $7.50

If you haven't heard of JDM Squash scent, you don't know what you've been missing.

Squash smell like 7-Up soda and sweet bubble gum combined. This will give your car's interior a unique scent that's sure to attract a lot of noses.

We only sell authentic Air Spencer CS-X3 Squash imported from Japan. Be aware of the fake versions that are currently sold on the market. The knock off version do not smell the same nor last as long. Fake units are marked with "Made in China" instead of "Made in Japan" as all Air Spencer products, including CS-X3 air fresheners and refills, are only made in Japan.

Each box comes with a dispenser unit, one refill, and two double stick tape pads.

Glare Pure Squash: $7.99

Carall Glare air freshener is one of the sweetest and unusual scents to hit the US market from Japan! This is our #1 seller that emits a sweet candy-bubblegum like scent that everyone is sure to love. You will definitely be addicted to your car's new fragrance!

Smooth Cologne: $9.95

The most popular air freshener manufacturer in JAPAN has now upgraded to a bigger size so customers get greater value for their money. Can be used in the home, office, and boat.

Available in:

• Neo Squash
• Sweet Citrus
• White Peach

Tree Frog Squash: $3.95 each / $9.95 • 3 pack / 19.50 • 6 pack

• Fits in cup holders
• Great for the car, home and even in the restroom
• Scent last up to 4-5 weeks
• Non refillable/disposable
• Made in Japan

Please PM or E-mail to save on shipping!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I like them all...:D All are Awesome Products :D

-TrippinBimmer

·
Registered
32,707 Posts
oh ok hmm i want to get one i just don't know which one to get?:hmm: im stuck between the glare and csx3
both are great man. just pick one lol. heck just buy them both and whichever you don't like put it in the bathroom. that's what i did lol

1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
15 Glare air fresheners went out today :thanks:

i have the first 2, but i like the glare one more. i wonder how smooth cologne is
The smooth cologne is really nice and huge. I got two Neo Squash underneath my seats. One for each side, VIP Style :pimpin:

You should pick up the White Peach for your GF. It smells kinda like sweet peach and lychee combined.

I like them all...:D All are Awesome Products :D

-TrippinBimmer
You should post some installed pics :rofl:
lol don't tempt me i just might...mike you have PM :hi:
PM replied ;)
you should man. smells refreshing in the restroom lol
Hell yeah! I running the Tree Frog Squash in all my restrooms :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Do these neutralise the air too, or just mask the smell? Am looking for something to sort out a mild musty smell in the 760...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts