BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F1 Autohaüs | EUPHORIA 6k - Stage.1 High-Powered LED Interior & License Lamps *SALE*

Euphoria 6k - Stage<sup>1</sup> is designed for enthusiasts who aim for a TRUE and complete High-Powered solution. Unlike other inferior kits you see that try to squeeze as many DIP-style leds into one bulb does not always result in a brighter kit - this is a claimed misconception, hence the reason why we've always and only sold High-Powered LEDs from the start. All of our High-Powered interior kits undergo months of vigorous testing for quality and tuning via select beta-testers before releasing them out to the public. This ensures that our customers are receiving a genuine product and not just some cheap, overpriced kit seen elsewheres. Be aware of knock-offs!

Why settle for less when you can have the best? :loco:

Be informed and buy with confidence!

Stage<sup>1</sup> High-Powered LED Interior - <s>Retail $69.99</s> $55

***8226; This is a complete kit which covers every single interior bulb including the glove box and interior trunk lighting

DIY: Installing LED interior lights - This would not have been made possible without Sillieidiot's expertise and personal help :thanks:

Stage<sup>1</sup> High-Powered License Plate lamps - <s>Retail $19.99</s> $15

***8226; This upgrades your OEM halogen lamps with a modern, up to date look
***8226; 100% No Errors!

For a limited time only, add matching LED license plate lamps for only $10 when when combined with Stage<sup>1</sup> Interior kits :wow:

Priority Shipping options:

US (2-3 days) = $5
Canada (6-10 days) = $11
For International orders = PM me w/ your full shipping address for a total quote

*USPS and FedEx Express and Overnight delivery options are available as well!

For payment, PM or e-mail me w/ your order info :)

///OEM Member discount approved! :hi:

1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some comments and actual pictures from customers about our original Stage<sup>2</sup> High-Powered interior kits:

Photos of the interior LEDs. Great product!

damn mike :clap:

shawn has nothing but the best to say about you... can't wait till i have money again, i'm sending it all to you :rofl:
:clap: ordered mine... and thanks for the PM that gave me info on the bulbs. Great customer service and quick responses :thumbsup:
great kit bought one for my e46 and e39..give the car a great look
As far as the interior lighting goes, I never realized there were so many fricken bulbs inside the car. To me the LED lighting looks much more elegant than the dim stock bulbs. Not to mention you could perform surgery in the car now because the lighting is so much better. One of my favorite parts of this upgrade is the license plate lighting. Much whiter, really visible and really makes the arse end stick out.

OK so here are some night pics. Try to excuse the pic quality, I'm no photographer and I'm just now trying to figure the wife's new Canon Rebel. All the pics were taken without flash so the light you see are the lights I bought from Mike. Someone mentioned the interior lights being too directional, as you can see the lights are far from directional as they flood the entire cabin area. Also took a shot of the LED license plate lights, huge difference over stock bulbs.

... Thanks Mike for the quick shipment. These lights were as advertised - quality stuff!!

And for E46Fanatics :pimpin:
Pics of the Hyper Blue LED interior setup, Best of both worlds White and Blue..
Enjoy..

Thanks for the great setup Mike! :woot: Perfect setup for Andrew's interior.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Impressive! I'm in for an upgrade... the Bimmian "Xenon" (colored bulbs) interior bulb set seems to be no match for these LED beasts!

It looks like your website is still under construction... Mike, would you mind pm'ing me my options on interior bulb sets - I see pics of a 6000k and a blue set...

Big welcome for a newish sponsor!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
So let me make sure I understand. I can get all the interior lights and the licesense plate bulbs for $70? If so I'm in. What other specials are you running?

1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So let me make sure I understand. I can get all the interior lights and the licesense plate bulbs for $70? If so I'm in. What other specials are you running?
Correct - That's it for the time being. I'm working on other new projects as of right now and will be releasing that info once I have a green light.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
hey mike

so how much will it be total for the interior and license plate lights shipped to 60490

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
ok where can i paypal the money

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.