E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought the Turner kit through PelicanParts, never installed, probably never will, so it's for sale. $120

I also have all four subframe bushings and all three differential bushings that I was planning on installing, but again, probably never will. PM for prices (believe me, it will be a bargain.)

I also have a set of style 45 wheels with fairly new continental contiprocontact tires, as well as a set of style 45s with michelin energy mxv4 tires, and two michelin primacy alpin snow tires used for a grand total of three days last winter.
I will be selling one set of wheels and tires (up to you which set) along with the snow tires for $350 OBO.

Local pickup for the wheels and tires is required. I am located in Cranford, NJ.

EDIT: To clarify, all the tires have seen between 7500-10k miles. The winters have seen fewer than 300 miles... Selling because I doubt I'll be needing them in Texas.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
All are Febi OE type bushings except for the rear diff bushing, which is BMW OEM (lemforder).

I also have a lemforder front left subframe bushing in addition to the febi one (part no: 33-31-6-770-783) and a second front right subframe bushing by febi (part no: 33-31-6-770-784).

EDIT: I also have Lemforder RTABs which I won't get around to installing before I move, but may simply take with me as I'll need them eventually. I'll sell these at cost, though, if you want them. - $23

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.