BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in desperate need of money and must sell my Brand new, in the box H&R Racing springs. Paypal only please, safe and secure, unless you are local and are going to pickup. Here are the specs, pics will be posted first thing in the morning.

H&R Race Springs for E46 323/325/328/330 with Stock Sport Suspension

Approx. Front Lowering: 1.1"

Approx. Rear Lowering: 0.9"

Please PM with offers, MUST SELL! :bawling:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Crappy pic, got better ones. PM me if you want em!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$200 shipped obo

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
I am currently in desperate need of money and must sell my Brand new, in the box H&R Racing springs. Paypal only please, safe and secure, unless you are local and are going to pickup. Here are the specs, pics will be posted first thing in the morning.

H&R Race Springs for E46 323/325/328/330 with Stock Sport Suspension

Approx. Front Lowering: 1.1"

Approx. Rear Lowering: 0.9"

Please PM with offers, MUST SELL! :bawling:
GL with the sale, but are the Race springs is much lower then front 1.1-rear0.9, I though that was for Sport springs, just curious

·
tun6twista
481 Posts
reply...

And what about the lowering height. Is that lower than stock suspension, or lower than sport suspension? (sport is what I have)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
And what about the lowering height. Is that lower than stock suspension, or lower than sport suspension? (sport is what I have)
It would be a lot lower then your stock suspension and the HnR sport springs... its one of the lowest springs you can get for your bimmer :thumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about that. They are racing springs so w/e the drop is im not sure. Got the box in my trunk ready to get shipped..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price drop, $180 shipped!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts