BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Brand New BBS LM 19,8.5 and 19,9.5 reps Staggered

Hey guys, I have a brand new set of bbs lm reps for sale. Never mounted, two are unpacked other two are still sealed in box. Wheels are 19,8.5 fronts and 19,9.5 rears. Wheels come with bmw centercaps, i also have new red bbs centercaps for $70 if wanted. Im located in Passaic County NJ. As of now only local pick up, may consider to ship as long as buyer pays for it. I'll post pics of wheels later. Asking $1300.00 for wheels. Thanks for looking guys.

·
Registered
555 Posts
willing to take 1000,with the centercaps ..... or trade for iforged sprint 19's with tires but asking cash on top ..... if not $1000 meet half way ....also are these M3 fitment ....pm please

·
Registered
555 Posts
pics of my wheels

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
willing to take 1000,with the centercaps ..... or trade for iforged sprint 19's with tires but asking cash on top ..... if not $1000 meet half way ....also are these M3 fitment ....pm please
sorry cant do 1000, wish i could trade with you but i only have a non m 3er, your wheels wouldnt fit:(

·
Registered
555 Posts
humm oky would you drop off ... or meet half way

·
Registered
750 Posts
i'm interested and local - where in nj are you. however, we can get brand new reps for $1300 from site sponsors. drop the price and i'll seriously think about it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts