BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2003 325i Sedan. 90,400 miles ZPP Premium Package. Steptronic Automatic Transmission. Titanium Silver / Dove Gray Located in Corona, California

Price is $10,500

Title in hand ready to go

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/tbangean/BMW 325i/?start=all

Maintenance:

Just replaced: Drivers side window regulator, Oil Filter Housing Gasket, Rear Diff Gasket, Engine Belt, Oil changed 400 Miles ago. I have the papers from BMW of Riverside that shows the car had the subframe inspection performed as well as listing any items that needed replacement which I did.
Other than lighting the car is 100% stock and has no modifications at all, nor has it ever had any.

This car has been garaged nearly every single day of its ownership, and it shows. Only on two occasions has this car ever spent the night outside, other then that it stays inside all day.

Car is regularly waxed once every 3 weeks with Meguiars Gold Class Carnuba Wax.

ZPP: Premium Package includes (not the entire list) a power glass moonroof, 8-way adjustable front power seats with 3-position memory for driver seat and exterior mirrors, rain sensing windshield wipers and automatic headlight control. Idle is perfect, handling and cornering is as tight as ever. Engine revs smoothly and the ride is sublime. The car is in excellent condition, I am the second owner the original owner had all of the maintenance performed at the dealer with records in the database. Tires have plenty of tread left on them, as depicted in the photos. I take excellent care of my car and as such I do apologize but I will not be entertaining any lowball offers. This vehicle was strictly maintained and I would appreciate it for it to go to someone who will take as good care of it as I have.

Disclosures:

Being this is e46fanatics I have come to appreciate people who are completley honest about their vehicles and as such I will be with mine. I know some people don't like to, but there are very few defects with the car, all of which are cosmetic and as such I will list them all.

The only imperfections are a few slight cosmetic defects, 3 total. The rest of the cars paint is pristine.

One is a slight dent in the hood up by the grill which is in the pictures, no paint damage just a slight indentation. Another is by the left rear quarter panel there is a small scratch about 2" in length. And the final one is on the rear bumper on the left side there is a two inch scratch that I got an estimate at a body shop for. Also I will be replacing the sun roof shade, which needs new guides. I also have the original stock amber corners, side indicators, and tail lights and they are available upon request.

Car is located in Corona, California.

PM me if you have any questions or if you would like photos of any particular angle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts