E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it !!:yikes: I parked my car on Saturday night in a public parking together with 4 other friends (BMWs too). My cousin has the same car as I do but in white (mine is silver), he left 20 min before I did. So when the rest of my friends and I left, I got the surprise my rear M3 apron was ripped off. Someone keyed my car to pop it up and the pull it off. The only thing left was the the super strenght double side tape.:mad:

WHY??:dunno: I thought most BMW owners are educated and professionals. I does not explain why to steal a $150 spoiler. If you can drive a BMW you can afford to buy one!!

Perhaps the person that stole the Spoiler is reading this and he is part of the south florida group. I can only curse you...you will crash, your car will get stolen and/or vandalized:flipoff: THIEF!! :flipoff:

I apologize to the rest of the community for me venting off.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
sucks.. sorry to hear that :bawling:

·
Registered
395 Posts
find the person and kill em:mad:

·
• DFW •
2,471 Posts
sux man:thumbdwn: :cry: hope you find out who it was. Damn hatersssss

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
damn man, that fuqqing sucks. just aint right. you are right about bmw owners, they should be able to pay for thier own shiet. its 'supposed' to be a diff. type of community. Good luck with the repairs though.

·
Dale Earnhardt's Double
532 Posts
I doubt if it was a BMW owner that took it.

However, I bet the thief will put it on ebay for sale. Keep an eye out for it.

Sorry about your loss. Some people really suck.

·
Registered
649 Posts
maybe they steal it and sell it on ebay

·
'a certain moderator'
35,561 Posts
probably a honda owner, who needs as many BMW parts as they can get! :sad: sorry to hear, bro...

-brendan

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys..I still can't believe it. I feel violated..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Whhat part of South Florida this happen?

Public parkin where?

Ft luaderdale.??

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sorry to hear bro, the thieves are everywhere though. You can't get away from these pieces of trash.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey juan i spoke with the security guard of the parking lot the day after i think we have something , the camera followed the suspects to the gate of the parking , if i get them they are ****ing dead!!!!!!!!

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,497 Posts
I think he parked near your house Shervin! :flipoff:

J/K... In all seriousness I have had my mirrors broken off and my rear right wheel jacked right from my driveway on my 328is! Honestly....There is really nothing you can do....just be thankful that the a$$holes didnt use a screwdriver to pry the sucker off and cause more damage. Because I have realized, if someone wasnt to steal something bad enough, they usually will. Its just amazing how much crap people are stealing of BMW's here in South FL. Pis$es me off. If you see it on ebay lemme know so I can get the dudes info and we can pay him a visit to pick up the spoiler. :)

·
sponsor Castle Motorsports
86 Posts
sorry to here about that. Usually its not another BMW owner. Its usually someone who steals anything they can off of cars and then looks for someone with the same car to sell it to them. I see it all the time. Especially in South FLA

Attachments

·
name's PHIL
6,061 Posts
florida

aint the only place getting hit lately........that fukin mall in NJ:mad: :mad: ......hope the thieves get whats comin to them:flipoff: :flipoff: ........hope everything works out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts